- Will be a part of Training Department of MTR.
- Will be participating in education technologies, online learning, digital development process, and projects.
- Assissting for operational process of our LMS
- Preparing training content as a Subject Matter Expert for our CBTs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Preferably graduated from Maritime Faculty and have onboard experience as a deck or engine officer.
- Open to learn operational process of our LMS
- Can use or ready to learn online training and video design software (especially Articulate Storyline and Adobe Creative Cloud Components),
- Capable of creating or analyzing the content and converting this content into interactive training scenarios for e-learning or video creation.
- Following the new technologies and implementations closely and open to developing him/herself.
- Capable of making researches
- Have effectual planning ability and job monitoring/follow up skills
- Able to use MS Office.
- Have a competency of minimum intermediate oral and written skills in English.
- Able to work and collaborate with team
- Location: Teknopark İzmir, Gülbahçe, Urla, İzmir
- Start date: ASAP
- Work schedule: Full-Time, Remote mostly during Covid
- Compensation: Competitive, depending on skill level and experience
- Being a part of friendly and ambitious team
- Competitive salary package
- Private Health Insurance
- All the perks that you can expect from a severe SaaS company
If you are interested please send your resume to email@example.com