This training aims to explain new regulation outcomes and to increase knowledge of engineers which they work with scrubber systems.
- 2020 Sulphure Limit outcomes
- Types and working principles of Scrubber Systems
- Washwater monitoring requirements
- Special requirements regarding countries
- Steps of actions when system found non-compliance
Depending on the participants’ background and knowledge of the subject. Average time is 1 (one) hour for all CBT modules and practical exercise.
Scrubber systems are used in commercial vessels to meet IMO new sulphur limit regulation. Therefore, the vessel’s crew have got serious problems to effectively operate scrubber systems.
- Company Specific Requirement
- MARPOL Annex VI
This course is based on the guidelines of;
- MEPC.259(68) – 2015 GUIDELINES FOR EXHAUST GAS CLEANING SYSTEMS
- PPR 6-8 – CONSISTENT IMPLEMENTATION OF REGULATION 14.1.3 OF MARPOL ANNEX VI
- IMO 2020 Sulphur Limit FAQ 2018