Reflective Learning / Problem Based Learning is an Education System which is a teaching strategy for critical thinking. The method involves trainees thinking about what they have read, done or learned
The Interactive Training relates the topics to participants’ own experiences by establishing a link between training topics and real life. It is much more than just memorizing some facts, formulas or dates. It improves the participation ratio of the trainees and provides an opportunity for building up imagination and creativity which allows a brain storming between the students.
Resilience is also one of the important part of training for achieving the “Zero Accident” goal. When faced with a tragedy, natural disaster, health concern, relationship, work, or school problem, resilience is how well a person can adapt to the events in their life. A person with good resilience has the ability to bounce back more quickly.
We provide a combination of “Reflective Learning” and “Resilience” which will increase the effectivitiy of the trainings on board.
Resilience & LET CBTs (2D animated)
Learning Engagement Tools
- LET – Mooring Operations
- LET – Confines Spaces
- LET – Machinery Space Fires
- LET – Falling Into the Water
- LET – Lifting & Hoisting
- LET – Personal Injury
- LET – Slip, Trip & Falls
- LET – Engine Failures
- LET – Lifeboat Operations
- LET – H2S Exposure
- Resilience – Module 1: What is Resilience ?
- Resilience – Module 2: Change is a Part of Living
- Resilience – Module 3: Looking at in a Different Way
- Resilience – Module 4: Take Care of Yourself
- Resilience – Module 5: Take Decisive Action
- Resilience – Module 6: Dealing with a Crisis
- Resilience – Module 7: Maintaining a Hopeful Outlook
- Resilience – Module 8: Making Connections
- Resilience – Module 9: Connections to Home
- Resilience – Module 10: Gratitude
- Resilience – Module 11: Positive Communication
Let’s Talk Modules (Mental Health)
- Let’s Talk Mental Health – Module 1 – We All Have a State of Mental Health
- Let’s Talk Mental Health – Module 2 – Support Structures
- Let’s Talk Mental Health – Module 3 – ALL ACT – Supporting Others
- Let’s Talk Mental Health – Module 4 – Promoting Positive Mental Health and Reducing Stigma